Pacific Angler Summer Super Sale
In our Pacific Angler Friday Fishing report last week we announced the pending SUMMER SUPER SALE and now we will tease you with the list of the deals but NOT all the deals, come and see what else we have cooked up!!
Speaking of cooking, we again will be whipping up a FREE BBQ with supplies donated by Vera’s Meats , because “you can’t beat Vera’s Meats!”
The entire Pacific Angler Team welcomes you on this LAST DAY of May and first weekend of June for our fishing tackle sale designed to get you hooked up for success this summer! We are truly the store in town that caters to every fishing enthusiast!
This is year two of our Super Summer Sale at our “new” location at 78 E. Broadway and we are grateful for all the SUPPORT from our fishing community.
As a huge thank-you for your support of the Pacific Angler store, our Vancouver Salmon Fishing Charter and freshwater guiding business we also have secured for you:
TWO AMAZING RAFFLE PRIZES THIS YEAR!
Scroll down past the SALE DETAILS to view the details on these amazing prizes!!
NOTE: We have been told by many of our RETAIL customers that they did not know we also do fully guided saltwater salmon charters off the Vancouver coast (Burrard Harbour to Gulf Islands) as well as fly-fishing trips for steelhead, salmon and trout in local rivers (Upper Pitt) and sturgeon on the mighty Fraser river!
BOOK any Charter/Guided Fishing trip during the Summer Super Sale and receive 10% OFF!!
Why would you want to stock up on a sale now? Fathers Day is less that 2 weeks away (gifts hmmmm??) Lake season is here and the saltwater season is not only in full swing but the coho and pinks are on their way!! You will find our list of Sale Highlights and Selected Gear below. There are some phenomenal deals to take advantage of, whether you are a saltwater angler, steelhead addict, trout nut, or neophyte angler looking to get into the sport, Pacific Angler has got something for you.
Everything in store is on sale at a minimum of 10% OFF. After that you can look for hand-picked items by the staff at PA which they have sale-priced from 15-50% OFF!
Amazing Deals – Awesome Products!
- Everything in the store is on Sale! 10% OFF or better on all items in stock!
- Buy any Rod & Reel Combo that totals over $400.00 (before taxes) and get 50% OFF your line of choice!
- Buy any double-handed rod & reel and get a Skagit Head of your choice for free (above 50% does not apply)
- FREE BBQ’d Frank Dog (donations to Steelhead Society of BC greatly appreciated) courtesy of Vera’s Burger Shack.!
General Sales List – EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!
- ALL Freshwater Tackle – 10% to 40% OFF
- ALL Scotty Product – 15% OFF (excluding downriggers and pullers – we already have the best price in town!)
- All Saltwater Gear – 10% to 40% OFF
- All Saltwater Flashers – 20% OFF
- All 8-10lb Cannon Balls – 20% OFF
- All Flies – 20% OFF
- All Fly Tying Materials – 15% OFF
- All Coyote Spoons – 25% OFF
- All Dan Bailey Waders – 25% OFF
- All Layering Pieces – Fleece Pants – Fleece Tops – Long Johns – 15% OFF!
- All Socks and Gloves – 20% OFF
- All Simms – 10% OFF
- All Sage – 10% OFF
- Shimano Reels – 10% OFF
- Okuma Reels – 10% OFF
- Daiwa – Abel – Hardy – Islander – 10% OFF
- All Sunglasses – 20% OFF
- Okuma SLV Fly Reels – 20% OFF
Specific Sale Deals!
Select Sage Spey Rods 50% OFF
- Sage 10150 Z-axis – reg. $970.00 50% OFF
- Sage 10151 Graphite III – reg. $970.00 50% OFF
Select Sage Single Hand Fly Rods 40% OFF
- Sage ZXL 280-4 – reg. $680 40% OFF
- Sage ZXL386-4 – reg. $680 40% OFF
- Sage ZXL 476-4 – reg. $680 40% OFF
- Sage ZXL 580-4 – reg. $680 40% OFF
- Sage TXL 4710-3 – reg. $605 40% OFF
All G. Loomis Rods 40% OFF
- G. Loomis Cross Current GLX 9 ft 10wt – reg. $769.99, 40% OFF
- G. Loomis East Fork 9ft 6wt – reg. $445 40% OFF
- G. Loomis GLX 14 ft 9/10 Dredger – reg. $935 40% OFF
Saltwater Gear Rods
- Encore Northern 10-20lb Jigging/Salmon Rod – reg. $125.95, 40% OFF
- Lamiglass XCF 8’06” 20-40lb Sturgeon/Halibut Rod – reg. $310.00, 40% OFF
- All Ugly Stick Saltwater Rods – 15% OFF
- Fenwick Elite Mooching Rods – reg. $139, 15% OFF (One of our favorite mooching rods)
Saltwater Lures We Want You to Try – So test them at a discount!
- ALL Silver Horde Ace Hi Saltwater Lures – 20% OFF
- ALL Brad’s Super Bait Cut Plug – 20% OFF
- ALL Sea Four Lures – 20% OFF
Freshwater Gear Rods
- Fenwick Elite River Runner Spinning Rods 4-8lb 6’8 – reg. $169.95, 20% OFF
- ALL Rapala 4 pc Travel Rods – reg. $89.99 – $99.99, 15% OFF
- Trophy XL TCS6110HC 11ft 20-30lb casting rod – reg. $149.99, 20% OFF (great Fraser River spring rod -the season is coming!)
Fishing Clothing And Apparel
- All Dan Bailey Waders – 25% OFF
- Select Discontinued Simms Waders & Boots – up to 50% OFF
- All 2012 Layering Pieces – Fleece Pants – Fleece Tops – Long Johns 15% OFF!
- All Socks and Gloves – 20% OFF
- Sage Quest Soft Shells – reg. $289 50% OFF
- Sage Quest Rain Jacket – reg. $239.99 50% OFF
- Simms Zippet Bootie (2012 model) – reg. 59.95 25% OFF
- Bigali Hats – reg. $85.00 30% OFF – (A Great Cowboy Style Fishing Hat)
- Sage Shirts – 40% OFF
AND LOTS MORE – TOO MANY TO LIST!
- All Okuma Fly Reels (SLV & Integrity) – reg. $99.99 20% OFF
- Abel Classic Spey Reels – reg. $500 40% OFF
- Abel Classic Switch Reels – reg. $480 40% OFF
- Select Lamson Reels – up to 40% OFF
- Shimano Trinidad 16 Level Wind Reel reg. $499.99 – 40% OFF ($299.99)
- All Penn Bait Casting Reels – 15% OFF
- All Okuma Bait Casting/Level Wind Reels – 20% OFF
- Select Fly Lines 40% – 75% OFF
- Select Tippet & Leaders 40% – 70% OFF
- And PLENTY of items in the 50% OFF Bins!
At Pacific Angler we have a great consignment program and we have some amazing used products looking for loving homes at great prices – Check out the list below!
All Consignment Items Are Cash only Sales – Sales discounts do not apply to consignment items
- 2 Hardy Viscount Mark 2s – Mint condition – $150 each
- Hardy Silex Superba – $300
- Tibor Billy Pate Anti Reverse Reels, 1 Bonefish, 1 Tarpon (never fished) – $599 (each with awesome deal on spools)
- Diawa Saltist Level Wind 30HC: Brand New (in box) – reg. $300 now $200
- 3 different Hardy Longstones – from $200 – $325
- North Fork Outfitters 8/9 Fly reel in wooden box with spool – $450
- 3 Black Islander MR3 Mooching Reels (fished once) – $500each (Reg $650)
- Custom Sage TCX 9140-4 (amazing build) – $500.00
- Sage VXP 890-4 (THIS IS LIKE A DOOR CRASHER) Brand new, fished once – Reg $525 now $375!
- G. Loomis GLX 13’4 7/8 Dredger reg. $1047 – Sale Price $732
- G. Loomis GLX 9ft Stream Dance 6wt 4 pc – $615
If you have any used fishing tackle that you would like to sell come down after the sale and we can walk you through how our consignment program works!
All prices are subject to change – quantities are limited – sales prices and deals apply only to in-stock items. All sales are FINAL.
RAFFLE PRIZE DETAILS!!
Brent Gill at Stoney Lake Lodge has awarded a raffle prize of:
2 nights / 2 days package (for two) to Stoney Lake Lodge (value $1121.80)
The amazing Stoney Lake Lodge
Properly built on the southern shoreline of Stoney Lake this exclusive, adult oriented facility offers the finest in World Class fly fishing, lodging and dining. The lodge is furnished with a fully licensed lounge bar, tastefully decorated dining room and large rock fireplace. A large sun deck with hot tub is immediately adjacent to the lounge and makes an ideal spot for outdoor barbecues while enjoying the stunning view of Stoney Lake’s famous sunsets. Rainbow trout and bird/wildlife activity can be observed right from the large windows of the lounge.
Stoney Lake HOG!
Situated in the world famous Kamloops Rainbow Trout Region, fish in these waters are notorious for their incredible fighting abilities. Guests of the lodge have unlimited access to Stoney and Minnie Lakes. Minnie Lake is a 5 minute drive from the lodge, with both lakes offering opportunities to catch and release trout up to the double digits. Both Minnie and Stoney Lakes are surrounded by total private property. Limited visitation and angling pressure is the first draw to these nutrient rich bodies of water. A complete fishery waters management program is firmly in place, closely monitoring water levels/angling days/fish populations, natural and enhanced [Triploid & Diploid Rainbow Trout]. These lakes are strict Rainbow Trout only habitats.STONEY LAKE LODGE VIDEO! http://youtu.be/KD6tGkl1o6s
Randy Beck from Ultimate SportFishing has awarded an amazing FULL day trip for two on the Fraser River going after MONSTER STURGEON!
8hr Full Day Trip on the Fraser River valued at $650!!!
An ARM full of Sturgeon!
An ARM full of Sturgeon!
World Class Big Game Sport Fishing is what we’re all about and our guests come from across the globe year after year to experience the excitement that the Fraser River white Sturgeon fishing has to offer. The Fraser River sturgeon is British Columbia’s largest game fish, and once you’ve had an adrenalin filled battle with one of these prehistoric fish from the past you will be hooked! From the second one these giants are hooked, to the line screaming runs and the tail walking jumps it’s only then you can truly appreciate the sheer strength of these giant fish from the past. Many of our guests call these fish “The Fraser River Marlin” due to their jumping aerial displays.
Fraser River White Sturgeon can reach weights of over 1000 pounds and 12 feet in length. Many of our sturgeon fishing clients often catch fish in the 4 – 7 foot range with a few 8 and 9 footers every year tipping the scales at over 400 pounds!
Just stop in to Pacific Angler on May 31, June 1st or 2nd during our Summer Super Sale to get entered into a draw for one of these prizes!!!
From all of the staff at Pacific Angler we look forward to continue to be “Vancouver’s Store for the Fishing Enthusiast”.