IT IS BACK! Our annual fishing photo contest!
We had such a great time looking through all of your submissions last year we are hosting our annual fishing photo contest again this year. So now is the time to submit your best photos from the 2022 fishing season! We will be picking winners within the categories listed below. Each winner will receive a $50 gift card to Pacific Angler and our grand prize winner will receive a $150 gift card to Pacific Angler! Winners will be announced in the December 30th edition of the Friday Fishing Report as well as on our YouTube Channel.
If you need a little inspiration, check out last year’s winning photos!
- Best Fishing Photo – anything with a fish in it, or related to the act of fishing. Prize: $50 Pacific Angler Gift Card
- Best Fishing Scenery Shot – amazing shots of the wonderful world we get to fish in. Prize: $50 Pacific Angler Gift Card
- Best of Kids Fishing (under 16) – we want to see how the next generation is enjoying their time on the water. Prize: $50 Pacific Angler Gift Card
We will also award a prize of a $150 Pacific Angler Gift Card for the Best Overall Photo chosen from all submissions across all categories.
- Photos will be accepted via email only! Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All photos must be emailed as an attachment.
- We recommend photo file sizes to be at least 250kb with larger 1-5MB File sizes being preferred and all photos being in a jpeg format.
- Each entry must include a brief description and the name of category you best think it fits.
- Parents or Legal Guardian must submit photos for participants under the age of 18 and by submitting a photo agree to the below terms.
- Contest is open December 9, 2022 – December 28, 2022 at 5PM.
Terms and Conditions:
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. By submitting your photo, you give Pacific Angler permission to use your photo in the Friday Fishing Report, our social media feeds, our website and/or Pacific Angler TV on YouTube at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that all submissions may be reproduced and published (without notice or compensation) in any electronic media and any printed material such as our brochures. At any time, you may revoke this authorization by notifying Pacific Angler in writing to email@example.com This written revocation will not affect the actions taken prior to this notificat