Well, I don’t want to be the guy to say it but Fall/Autumn is just around the corner. While the rest of the world goes into a mild depression because Fall marks the end of summer, the West Coast steelheader rejoices. Fall means swinging flies with spey rods, buggy flies, and hard pulls and runs by chrome summer run steelhead.
In preparation for the steelhead season Pacific Angler has stocked up on your favourite steelhead apparel from Simms. We are fully stocked in Simms waders and boots.
Pacific Angler also has a great selection of Simms jackets including their brand new model, The Bulkley Jacket. The shop guys are really excited about this new jacket and I am sure a few of us will be sporting one come the steelhead season.
The Bulkley jacket features are:
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer shell with PrimaLoft® One insulation – 100g in body/60g in sleeves & hood for warmth without bulk
- PrimaLoft® One insulation offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio available while compressible and soft
- Nylon YKK® zippers & zipper sliders minimize corrosion from saltwater use
- Generous chest pockets and fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, water-resistant, easy cinch cuffs
- Longer length with adjustable shock cord hem offers flexibility for all wading & boat situations
Whether you are a local steelhead fanatic or traveling through internationally heading to “Steelhead Paradise” (aka. Skeena) we know exactly what you need from waders, boots, to reels, rods and flies.
You do not want to be under-gunned by these amazing fish or struggle casting with the wrong rod and line setup, so make sure to deal with the pros at Pacific Angler.